Skip to content
Insides Sales Representative
Ideal candidates will be successful at:
- Building client relationships
- Self-starter and intrinsically motivated
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Business negotiations
- Gathering and pursuing leads for new customers and business development
- Preferably have roofing knowledge
- High level of customer service skills
- Follow up with clients
- Make phone sales
- Email estimates
- Prepare contracts and documents for signature
- Effectively advise property owners who have requested our services through referrals and reputation.
- Cultivate leads through networking, marketing events.
- Thoroughly explain the benefits of working with our company.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- You should also be able to create as well as present persuasive sales proposals to customers to encourage sales and repeat business.
- Full time office position
- Monday through Friday – flexible work hours.
- Excellent earnings
- GREAT BENEFITS- Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, and 401K plan
- Opportunity to advance, learn, grow, and increase your earning potential